Saturday 21 February 2009

[x amount] of things I slightly dislike about xkcd sucks

1. TIMING

Why does it take Carl a whole day to put the bile he threw up, having seen the latest xkcd, into words? When I've seen a particularly bad xkcd, I want the bile RIGHT NOW. This instant.

2. CAPS

There is this current trend of using CAPS LOCK ALL THE FREAKING TIME and caps lock is not cruise control for cool anymore. No sir.

...okay, well I can't really think of that much to say. I didn't enter into this whole idea really with a long-term plan. Any other annoyances, please comment below, and I will add them, because they'll probably be better than mine.

3 comments:

  1. 3. LANGUAGE

    Xkcdsucks would be better with somewhat less "fucking" "bullshit" etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. TOO GOOD

    It is so good that in order to read it, I also have to read XKCD which just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. IT'S WHINY

    Sometimes it feels like the author is just trying to keep up a reputation.

    ReplyDelete